Friday, August 17, 2012

Amazing In Game Cinematic! SPOILERS!!!!!


If you hadn't seen this yet, holy cow! If this is the type of story we will be getting, I'm so onboard! The Cata cutscenes were awful compared to this! Not since the Wrathgate have we seen anything of this quality in game. As I understand it, this is in the first area of Pandaria. I honestly hope their are more cutscenes like this.

If you didn't already know, Pandaria is built in a way that tells a full story. We will supposedly get a complete story arc in the opening content. Then the action is going to shift back to the war in the later patches. I would imagine Scenarios are going to be a major plot builder. So I expect that patches will have a few scenarios, a few dungeons, and a raid. How that affects gear progression remains to be seen.

The three raids in Pandaria are also gated, and tell a complete story. They are:
  • Mogu'shan Vaults
  • Heart of Fear
  • Terrace of the Endless Spring 
The story will play out in that order. The Sha will be a major focus. I suspect a lot plot wise, but will keep my mouth shut, for now. I tried to throw out some theories on the Official Forums, but got less than stellar results. My thread is here if you are interested.

In other news, the Dark Riders graphic novel has a release date! May 7 2013. Woot. Don't hold your breath....

No comments:

Post a Comment